The first session kicks off with a clear outline of the training intentions and its desired outcomes.
You will test your learning curve with relevant practical exercises designed to improve and refine the skills highlighted in the brief.
Quickly address any information gap identified during the course and not covered in the brief, if it’s necessary to the learning process.
Throughout the course, you will create an action plan to help you employ the course strategies in real life.
- Trainees will be put through mock interviews and recorded.
- Interviews will be watched.
- Interviews will be critiqued.
- Trainees will be interviewed again with an emphasis on doing more of the positive and less of the negative, based on critiques.
- This process will be repeated at least 10 times for the trainee.